VAT: 800265888 & TAX OFFICE: KERKYRAS
ADDRESS: GAIOS PAXOI, 49082
The ticket is individual, non-transferable and valid only for the trip, the route and the place issued.
The reservation and purchase of a ticket can be done in the following ways:
- From the agencies of Kamelia Travel and Kamelia Lines
- Through this website from Web / Mobile with direct issuance / printing or sending of the ticket via e-mail
- From the cooperating General Tourism Offices or Shipping Agencies all over Greece
- It is not allowed to issue a passenger ticket and a vehicle transfer receipt on board.
The passenger is obliged to:
- to arrive on board half an hour before the scheduled departure time.
- bring the vehicle to the loading area 1 hour before departure.
- to show his ticket and the necessary supporting documents in case he has a ticket with a reduced fare, during boarding and checking and to occupy the corresponding position or bed (if available) indicated on it.
- not remain in vehicle areas. Their drivers are excluded only during the boarding and disembarking of vehicles from ships.
In case of a person with a disability or reduced mobility, inform the ticket issuer or the carrier that he needs assistance no later than forty eight (48) hours before the assistance is provided and that he is at a predetermined point at a specific time, which does not exceed sixty (60) minutes before the scheduled departure time of the ship. In addition, when booking, notify the carrier of his special needs for accommodation, seat or required services or the need to bring medical equipment with him.
In the event that a passenger with a ticket does not arrive on time on the ship (until the scheduled departure time), he is not entitled to a refund of the ticket price paid.
Cancellation or Change of Ticket
For the cancellation of the online reservation the user must inform the company via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +30 2662 0 32131 and at +30 2662 0 32772 (Opening hours: MO – SU 08:00 – 18: 00, SA 08:00 – 16:00).
Depending on the time of cancellation the following amounts are refunded:
- 100% refund, if cancellation is made within a period of more than 1 week from the date of departure.
- 75% refund, if canceled 1 week before the departure date.
- 50% refund, if canceled 3 days before the departure date.
The company has no obligation to refund any amount of money in case of cancellation less than 24 hours before departure or if the passenger does not show up at boarding.
In case of change of the date of your tickets, the refund is not valid.
Open tickets (OPEN TICKETS)
All tickets can be converted into Open-Date tickets up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure time (this process can only be done once).
- Open date tickets can be used on the next trip depending on availability, within 6 months from the date of the original ticket.
- The choice of the next departure date must be stated at least one day before the scheduled departure.
- In case of cancellation of the tickets that have been converted into an open date, the money amount will not be refunded.
To convert your tickets into open date tickets you should contact our company either by e-mail, email@example.com or by phone +30 2662 0 32131 and at +30 2662 0 32772 (Opening hours: MO – SU 08 : 00 – 18:00, SA 08:00 – 16:00).
For the refund of the ticket amount the user should inform the company via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +30 2662 0 32131 and at +30 2662 0 32772 (Opening hours: MO – SU 08:00 – 18:00) within five (5) working days from the date from which he made his reservation electronically through the website.
The refund process takes place within five (5) working days from the receipt of your request.
In some cases, it may take up to 5 business days for the amount to appear in the users’ account and the bank is solely responsible for this delay.
In case of loss of the ticket or the proof of transport of the vehicle, in order for the passenger to travel he will have to buy a new ticket. If the passenger declares the loss in writing stating the date of the trip, the itinerary, the number of both the lost and the new ticket, and if after checking the records of Kamelia Lines it turns out that the lost ticket was not used and was not replaced within six (6 months from the date of travel then the passenger is entitled to a new ticket of the same value as the lost one.
Kamelia Lines passenger ships have specially designed areas for the stay of pets carried during the journey by passengers to whom the pets must remain throughout the voyage. Exceptionally small pets are allowed to accompany their owners in enclosed passenger compartments – lounges as long as they are transported in special baskets / cages or have a muzzle and are vaccinated as well as carry their health booklets. Any damage caused by the animals will be borne by their companions.